Home Learning wb 6.4
Home Learning wb 6.4 EASTER!
Good morning Otters! It is now the Easter Holidays and each and every one of you deserve a break. We all would like you to have some fun, eat some chocolate and enjoy spending time with your family. Below, we have posted some fun activities and challenges for you to complete over the next 2 weeks - if you would like to!
As you may have seen on Friday's Grapevine, Mrs Fuller has set a challenge for you to document your experience of your time at home as a journal or a diary so that it can be shared with future generations. You could do this as a piece of writing, a cartoon, a song, a poem, through pictures and photos or anything else you can think of using your fantastic imaginations. To help you with this task, or to get you started on your competition entry we've added a document above which is the Covid-19 time capsule. Feel free to use it and complete it as you wish.
I am aware some of you would like to keep a similar routine over the Easter holidays. We have not assigned any specific tasks, however you could continue to complete the following:
- Joe Wicks will still be doing his daily PE session at 9am Monday to Friday.
- White Rose Maths have posted daily maths lessons with follow up activities for the last two weeks. Maths activities are also available on Mathletics, Education City, and Times Table Rock Stars.
- Bug Club has books allocated for each of you to read.
- Spelling Shed has some great activities to work on those spellings.
- Education City has a wealth of activities for all curriculum subjects.
As stated previously, we do not expect you to complete these. These are only suggested.
We are not expecting you to email us over the holidays, however if you would like to share some of the exciting things you've been up to, then please email the us at the email address provided. Further Easter activities can be found at https://www.twinkl.co.uk
Have a lovely Easter Otters and stay safe