I hope you've had a lovely weekend. It's now Week 6 of home learning...no idea where the time has gone!
Down below is the home learning for the week:
- Phonics, White Rose Maths and Numbots are the same as normal.
- White Rose has gone off its normal yearly overview to link up with BBC Bitesize and is re-covering Addition and Subtraction so it's difficult to match Mathletics up with what's being covered (we've already done the Addition and Subtraction unit). As a refresher, I've re-set the Addition and Subtraction activities for the children to go through if they wish to and I've set the Fractions activities to see how much they learned last week.
- There are some addition and subtraction activities set on Education City too if repeating White Rose doesn't tickle the children's fancy.
- English this week is focusing on Jack and the Bean Stalk. There is a reading comprehension activity too: please note that this activity is set for both Year 1 and Year 2 and is differentiated at the bottom with stars (1* easy up to 3* difficult ie. Year 2) so please just choose the text and matching questions that best fits the ability of your child.
- Creative task is to learn another song and to do some observational drawing of plants.
Have a great week and as always, if you need anything please do let me know.