Week 5: 29th - 3rd July
Home learning photos
- Click on the links below to access your White Rose Maths Learning this week.
- Remember to also check Mathletics to see if you have any assigned activities to complete.
- This week - it's the finals for our class battles on TTRS so get battling!
- Read chapters 18-20 of Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief. Then work through the following powerpoints and complete the suggested tasks in each to revise your understanding of Year 5/6 grammar.
- Remember to log on to Spelling Shed to learn your new weekly spelling pattern. Play any assigned games and then complete Task 4 Scrabble Challenge.
- How many of your assigned Bug Club books have you read? Keep up the good work and remember to click on the 'bugs' to improve your comprehension skills too.
Illustration to Creation
With football finally back with us (woo!), this week our creative tasks are inspired by the illustration from Roy of the Rovers by Tom Palmer.
- Create a new team (name, logo, home and away kit, ground and training facilities).
- Design a mascot for your team.
- Design a new set of football boots.
- Make a sculpture of your favourite player from plasticine.
- Sew a team flag or even a shirt!
- Create a fact file about the team you support.
- Find out who is the top scorer for every country in Europe.
- Use dice and counters to create a simple football game.
- Write a new football song or chant for your team.
- Create a 20 minute fitness programme.
- Create a new sport or skill involving a ball and give instructions for how to play.
- Narrate/record a commentary over a goal you find.