PE and Sport Premium
At Greenside School, we are committed to providing a high quality physical education curriculum which meets the needs of all of our learners, in addition to a varied programme of extra-curricular sporting opportunities.
Through PE and Sport, we aim to:
- Increase physical activity levels in order to support health outcomes for all pupils.
- Enable pupils to become competent in a range of fundamental movement skills that can later be applied to a range of sports and disciplines.
- Increase participation by providing a range of extra-curricular sporting opportunities.
- Raise achievement and support excellence.
- Enable pupils to recognise their successes and to strive to improve.
- Build self esteem, teamwork and leadership skills.
- Support the development of emotional and thinking skills through physical activity.
If you would like further information or advice about our Sport Premium please contact Miss Robinson.
Please click on the links below for further information about PE and School Sport