A school uniform helps promote a sense of belonging and community. It is very important however, that items of clothing have your child's name on them. It is also expected that long hair is tied back. If your child has pierced ears then they can wear stud earrings only, for health and safety reasons. On school visits, it is essential that uniform is worn. Our uniform is supplied by Whitakers Schoolwear, 3-5 Town Street, Farsley, Pudsey, LS28 5EN. Telephone 0113 256 6020.
- Plain white or yellow shirt or polo shirt.
- Dark green pullover, sweatshirt or cardigan (with or without logo)
- Black or dark grey skirts, pinafore dresses, trousers or shorts.
- In summer, plain green or green and white checked or striped dresses may be worn.
- Black leather shoes (plain, flat heels, formal style).
- Plain dark or white socks (knitted black, white, green or grey tights in winter).
- A bottle green jumper, cardigan or hooded top (with or without logo).
- Plain black shorts, leggings or jogging bottoms.
- White, short sleeved, round neck t-shirt OR green, short sleeved, breathable round neck t-shirt with school logo.
- Black pumps or trainers suitable for outdoor P.E.
School Book Bags
Children are encouraged to read regularly as home and the school book bags complete with Greenside logo are an ideal way to transport books and letters safely to and from school and home. The book bags are designed to be stored neatly in the classrooms or cloakrooms as space in limited. Pupils must not bring rucksacks or other large bags to school.